What moron in CBC actually thought that these particular nonsensical, misleading articles were worth highlighting as background to this story? Or was it not a moron, but a malicious Zionist that inserted them? Your guess as good as mine.
4) So Israeli pilots are not craving war. So what, they are still murdering civilians and children on a massive scale. What does it matter what they crave???
3) "We have to take care of our own" - without a suggestion that if the Israeli stopped abusing the Palestinians they would be able to "take care of their own" without killing the children of others.
2) Stephen Harper's "blame the victim" stance shames all Canadians, but it is supposed to explain the situation???
1) Israel's killings have strong support from the Israeli public. Of course, this does not suggest the possibility that the Israeli public is overwhelmingly colonialist, militaristic, fascist and racist.
All of them seem to condone Israel's behaviour in some fashion:
In the July 30 article on Israel/Hamas war crimes, CBC added the following so-called related links:Supposedly these are supposed to provide background to the article and aid in understanding the situation for their readers, but look at them:
- ANALYSIS | Israeli attitudes seem to back Netanyahu
- LIVE BLOG | On mobile? Follow the story here
- Hamas to blame after shelling of UN school in Gaza: Stephen Harper
- 'We have to take care of our own first': Israelis overwhelmingly support war in Gaza
- WATCH | We are 'not craving' war, Israeli fighter pilot says